sábado, 28 de enero de 2017

Tarjeta Abre tus Alas

Hola el día de hoy quiero compartir con ustedes, esta tarjeta que realice para el Monday Challenge of Simon says stamps el tema me encanto Spread your wings  Abre tus alas y bueno para realizar esta tarjeta decidí utilizar el set de sellos y suajes de mariposas de Papertray el cual me encanto, espero les guste.
Here is my card for the  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Spread your Wings, I hope you liked.





Gracias por visitar mi blog y los esperamos en www.scrapbookmex.com

1 comentario:

  1. Wow! This is such a beautiful card! I really love how detailed your butterflies are and how you gave them such incredible patterns and colors. They look like they really could fly right off the page! This is a really lovely project and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar